Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My GHD Is The Business!

This is a bit of an old post, but I decided to add it for my girl LaQT.

Now I've had my GHD for a minute, but I wasn't using it very often. Plus, I'm not very good at flat ironing anyway. I could never get my hair sleek enough. But that changed last night. My hair was so light, shining with some serious bling, and the swang! I was shaking my head back and forth like I was in a hair commercial. Here's what I did:

Prepoo: Giovanni Restructurizing and oils
Wash: Giovani Smooth.As.Silk. (S.A.S.) shampoo
Condition: Vitale Super reconstructor (I was experiencing some shedding.) 5-min
DC: Mix of Elasta QP DPR-11 and Giovanni S.A.S. Condi
Leave-in/detangler: Elasta QP H Two and NTM Silk Touch leave-in
Heat protectant: Hask Pure Shine Serum
I sat under the dryer until I was 80% dry, blew out my roots, and flat ironed in small sections.

I've been doing this for a month and I get great results all the time!

1 comment:

LaQT/ Ty said...

I pictured that lady from the hair commercial with the neck brace on because she was trying to "out-swang" her friend. How funny! I'm glad you posted. I am on the look for a better flat iron. I had forgotten all about the GHD. I was looking at Sedu.
I was happy with my Corioliss until it snagged me a few weeks ago. That is my only complaint, although A HUGE COMPLAINT, for healthy hair fanatics!